Meet Heather Hutkay our Concierge Coordinator
Heather Hutkay is our new Concierge Coordinator. As a member of the exclusive Concierge Program, she is here to be your personal advocate. Heather can be reached at:
303.730.2229, ext. 313 , or email her at email@example.com.
Age Management MD’s personalized healthcare model is a revolutionary model of medical practice that puts the patient at the center of the healthcare experience.
Patients pay an annual fee to their physicians in return for program services, which includes:
- An annual private checkup not depending upon insurance approval for medical condition or necessity.
- Extensive lab work up and personalized interpretation as often as appropriate and needed for your optimal health.
- Appointment times are easier to attain. Wait times are decreased.
- Telephone access / direct conversations with your physician
- Direct email access to your physician
- Enhanced health guidance
- Electronic communication connection with your physician regarding your health information or data
- Assistance with using that data more effectively toward achieving health goals identified based on your annual private checkup.
Dr. Lee has committed to continue his education in new and cutting edge technologies, like Stem Cells, the Microbiome, and Energy Medicine. Staying current and exciting, Dr. Lee can bring the latest in technological and nutritional therapies to optimizing your health.
In addition to program services, there are a number of conveniences associated with program membership. Dr. Lee is no longer dependent on insurance plan-controlled care, so your office visits will be unhurried.
With the private checkup implementation, you will enjoy same day/next day communication. You will also have easy, direct communication with your physician via personal cell phone or email for questions related to healthcare education, patient healthcare support, diet, nutrition, and fitness education goals not covered by your plan. These benefits arise from your physician detaching from plan reimbursement dependence and are enabled by your private fee investment in your health.
What is Age Management Medicine
By: Dr. William H. Lee
Age Management Medicine is a proactive, preventative approach to healthcare for an aging population focused on preservation of optimum human function and quality of life making every effort to modulate the process of aging in order to prevent the onset of degenerative aging. The basic tenets of Age Management Medicine are patient evaluation through extensive medical history, lifestyle assessment, physical examination and laboratory evaluation to establish personalized proactive treatment plans consisting of proper diet, exercise, stress management and appropriate total bioidentical hormone balance.